- Liturigical Stained Glass Window Design.
- Creation, Conservation and Restoration of All Types of Leaded and Copper-Foiled Windows.
- Tiffany Lamp Restoration and Creation.
- Mosaic Design, Fabrication and Restoration.
- Professional Installation of Protective Glazing.
- Custom Design of New Wood and Aluminum Frames.
- Stained Glass for Cabinet Doors, Entry Doors, Sidelights and Transoms.
- Etching on Glass and Stone.
- Professional Appraisals of Stained Glass, and Mosaic Art.
- Photographic Study and Precise Documentation.
- Creation and Restoration of Faceted/Slab Glass.
- Leaded and Copper-Foiled Signs for Store Fronts and Exit Signs.
- Custom Zinc Inserts for Any Size Door Frame or Window Sash.
- Stained Glass Sales.
- Consultation Services.
“Enterprise Art Glass Works designed and developed our windows to create our desired Scriptural focus. They used rich colors, textures and hand painting to generate these beautiful windows. The glass used for our windows originated from around the globe. To reach the desired character for the various applications, Enterprise used glass from European countries including England, France and Germany. In addition, they used glass from Oregon, New York, Indiana and other places. In addition, Enterprise tapped into the talents of numerous artists to optimize the detail work for various aspects of the windows (sky, ground, clothing, facial features…). We are grateful to have assembled such a creative, determined, and talented team to enhance our worship with images of our Lord Jesus that we’ll never forget”.
- Pastor Mark Wagner, Our Savior Lutheran Church, Grafton, WI
“We had a difficult piece to replace for an antique sconce. The piece was curved and etched, requiring exacting proportions and skill to duplicate. It needed to match 3 other sconces that hang in the same room.
We looked all over the city for an artisan that could do the job. We found what we were looking for at Enterprise Art Glass. Andrew explained how he would make the replacement piece. He gave us a realistic time estimate. His quote was fair and reasonable. The final cost was within close range of the original quote. We were very pleased with the high quality of the completed piece. We also enjoyed learning about the creative process employed in making it. We would highly recommend Enterprise Art Glass.
- John and Kathleen Hickey